Trust
The stages that I have played,
The people that I have loved,
The ones who didn't love me back.
The mistakes that I have made,
The lessons that I have learned.
The promises that I have broken,
The ones that I have kept.
The sorrows that have walked with me,
The grief that I bear in my soul.
The boxes I tried to fit into,
The one that showed me I didn't belong.
The pain and guilt that I tried to forget,
The courage to try again.
The work that I have put into succeeding,
The distance that I have kept from the world.
The smile that I wear on my face,
The sounds that bring me joy.
The family that I was born into,
And the one that I chose to have.
The friends that I cherish,
And the ones that I have lost along the way.
The passions that I am yet to discover,
And the ones I have carried since the beginning.
The love that I give and receive,
The love that I have for myself.
The plans that brought me here,
The unexpected moments that give me life.
A big, bold, beautiful journey—
And I am still writing it...
Comentarii